Villa Armonía is the perfect family holiday escape. The house is located in one of the most prestigious areas (Casa de Campo Resort), surrounded by other gorgeous homes. Enjoy the view of the 9th hole of the La Romana Country Club golf course. The four-bedroom mansion was designed by the famous architect, G.F Fini, and encompasses elegance, style, and sophistication – everything you would expect to find in a luxurious retreat. Each room is impressive, with airy, light-filled, open spaces and rich and comfortable furnishings. Villa Armonía is truly a magnificent property.
Walking up the path to the front door of Villa Armonía, you will be struck by the immaculate greenery. Fringed by tall tropical palm trees, a vacation vibe is in the air. One of the most noticeable aspects of the house is the high-quality materials used throughout the house. No expense has been spared when it comes to the building and furnishings of this home.
The family room and indoor living space are modern with high ceilings and a crisp color scheme. The family room is equipped with a smart TV, Apple TV, ceiling fans, and air conditioning. This room is cozy and perfect for evenings spent curled up on the L-shaped couch watching your favorite movies. The indoor living room opens up onto the stunning alfresco living area with views over the dazzling pool and golf course. If it’s a hot day, stay cool outdoors under the ceiling fans and undercover area.
Enjoy your meals in the indoor dining room which is part of the open indoor living area. The dining room table can seat 10 people comfortably. However, if you would like to eat your meals outdoors, the alfresco dining room is also set up for 9 people and has a stunning outlook over the golf course and greenery. The kitchen is state-of-the-art and fully equipped with all accessories and utensils. The kitchen features an espresso machine, wine room, fat extractor, and more. If you wish to cook up a feast, the kitchen is yours to use whenever you want. If you would prefer to relax at the pool while your private chef takes care of all your meals, simply let the staff know.
The main bedroom features a king-sized bed, bathtub, outdoor shower, double dressing room, walk-in closet, TV, and golf course views. The second main bedroom features a king-sized bed, a smart TV, a walk-in closet, and an outdoor shower in the ensuite bathroom. The third bedroom features two queen-sized beds, smart TV, double dressing rooms, a walk-in closet, and an outdoor shower in the ensuite bathroom. The fourth bedroom features two queen-sized beds, smart TV, double dressing rooms, a walk-in closet, and an outdoor shower in the ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The outdoor area of Villa Armonía is one of the home’s highlights. The pool and surroundings are breathtaking. The outdoor jacuzzi is perfect for those evenings under the stars with a bottle of red and cool off on one of the many pool lounges. There is a delightful hammock strung up between two palm trees, making it the perfect place to read a book or simply have a relaxing snooze. The large green lawn is perfectly manicured and the view of the golf course is simply gorgeous.
Guests have complete and exclusive access to the home and outdoor spaces.
In addition, you’ll want to check out some of the things to do nearby:
MINITAS BEACH CLUB: Sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurants, bars, resort pool
RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort.
MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply).
THE MARINA: Deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, movie theatre, mall
GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog”
TENNIS CENTRE: Court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
Interaction With Guests
From the moment you arrive at the airport, we will ensure your stay is as smooth and relaxing as possible. One of our limo drivers will be awaiting your arrival and will drive you directly to the villa. A member of our professional concierge team will welcome you and provide a tour of the property.
Once you are settled, our concierge will allow for as much privacy as you’d like, and we are available around the clock if you have any questions. We will provide a 24/7 phone number so you will have an immediate response.
For the duration of your stay, our concierge will stop by twice per day to assist with culinary services or planning excursions around the area.
When your trip comes to a close, our concierge will assist in the check-out process and arrange your transportation back to the airport.
Other Things to Note
One round-trip airport transfer is included in the price of your stay.
Should you wish to visit Casa de Campo resort, a resort fee of $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16) applies. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
The Neighborhood (600 characters)
Our golf course surrounds are quiet and lush, perfect for a relaxing vacation. Located just a short drive from all the amenities of Casa de Campo, great restaurants, world-class golf, and the town of La Romana, we welcome you to this peaceful Dominican retreat.
We invite you to explore our beautiful area, which has many exciting things to do. Here are a few suggestions:
• Bayahibe Beach – Situated Southeast of the town of La Romana, Bayahibe Beach is absolutely postcard-worthy. Visit this stretch of sand to escape the crowds and feel as if you’re on a private island.
• Parque Nacional del Este (East National Park) – This ecological wonder is a must-see for anyone passionate about nature. Home to hundreds of plant and animal species (many found only in this area!), the park features hiking trails, caverns with indigenous Taino art, spring water reservoirs, and scenic viewpoints. Don’t miss the chance to see rare manatees and dolphins!
• The Casa de Campo Marina – Chartering a yacht or a fishing boat? The Casa de Campo Marina is where you’ll find all the nautical services you need.
• Altos de Chavón – A recreation of a Mediterranean-style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
• Golf courses at Casa de Campo – This area is a golfer’s paradise, whether you’re a pro or a beginner. Casa de Campo has three courses, including the renowned Teeth of the Dog course, which consistently ranks on lists of the best golf courses in the world. Book a tee time or schedule a lesson with one of the resort’s fantastic instructors.
• Watersports – No matter which watersport you prefer, you’ll be able to find it here. The glittering water off the coast of La Romana is the perfect setting for snorkeling, diving, sailing, or renting a catamaran. Numerous rental agencies are nearby, and we are always happy to assist in arranging rentals.
• Land-based sports – Up for some friendly competition? Head to the sporting venues at Casa de Campo, which include tennis courts, a huge equestrian center, a shooting facility, and soccer fields.
This home is just 16 minutes (8.3km) from La Romana International Airport, 1 hour from Punta Cana International Airport, and 75 minutes from Las Américas International Airport (Santo Domingo) by car.
In order to explore the area, which will allow you to enjoy the island to the fullest, driving is recommended. We are happy to assist with arranging car service or a rental vehicle. Parking for up to 8 vehicles is possible on-site.
Distance to Minitas Beach: 0.6 mi
Distance to Marina: 1.5 mi
Distance to Golf: 1.8 mi
Distance to Equestrian Center: 2.2 mi
Distance to Altos de Chavón: 3.2 mi
Distance to Tennis: 3.3 mi
Distance to Shooting: 5 mi